C-19 Compliance Officer:
The person undertaking the role must receive training in what the role will entail.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course is aimed at persons taking up the role of a COVID-19 Compliance Officer in their workplace.
This Training Course covers issues that would be viewed as essential for compliance personnel dealing with the threat and dangers imposed by the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the construction work environment. Topics covered in this programme will include:
- What is Coronavirus COVID-19?
- Applicable legislation
- Factors involved in the spread of the virus
- COVID-19 Facts and Figures
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- What documents need updating?
- Pre-planning of works on site
- Site activities
- Travelling to and from work (cars, vans, buses etc)
- Prevention of cross contamination COVID-19
- COVID-19 Compliance Officer roles and duties – daily proactive and reactive measures
- Welfare Facilities
- Work offices and spaces
- Walkways within the workplace
- First Aid Recommendations
- COVID-19 PPE Requirements
- Meeting requirements
- Delivery requirements
- Returning to work after COVID-19 virus
- Cleaning of contaminated areas in the event of confirmed and suspected cases