The aim of this course is to provide food workers with adequate training in the basic principles of food safety. The course covers the necessary skills required to effectively adhere to a HACCP plan in the workplace.
Who is this course for?
- Chefs and Kitchen staff currently working, or seeking to return to work.
- Any individual or group working with food, including voluntary groups
such as Meals on Wheels.
- Jobseekers who wish to improve their employment prospects in the food
or hospitality sector.
- Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- HACCP from Delivery to Storage
- HACCP from Food Preparation to Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Law and Enforcement